Política integrada / REV 05 SEPT 2023
The Management of XLG HEAT TRANSFER is aware that the achievement of Quality, Environment, Safety and Health in the management of the company is a primary objective and its own commitment, which is why it assumes the responsibility of implementing and maintaining the highest degree of Quality, Environment, Safety and Health in the product and in the service offered within the reference framework of the Standards UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015, UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015 UNE-EN-ISO 45001 :2018. The scope of the company is:
- The Quality, Environment, Safety and Health of the products and services provided by XLG and its subcontractors must meet the client’s specifications and be to their complete satisfaction.
- All the equipment supplied to its clients within the European Community fully comply with the legal requirements set out in the European Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, where it concerns the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, other current European Legislation. and relevant directives.
- All pressure equipment supplied to its customers outside the European Community fully complies with the legal requirements in force in the Country of use.
To achieve these objectives XLG must always:
- Clearly identify the needs and expectations of your clients and potential clients.
- Clearly identify and comply with legal requirements, other local or national requirements and regulations with which the equipment must comply.
- This policy will mark the creation of the company’s objectives in all matters and we are committed to Protecting the Environment and using raw materials in the most efficient way.
- Ensure the availability of information and the necessary resources to help the operation and monitor the process, providing staff with the necessary training.
- Carry out the necessary monitoring, measurement and analysis of the process.
- Implement the necessary actions to achieve the planned results and ensure the continuous improvement of the Quality, Environment, Safety and Health system.
- Continuous development of New Products, encouraging R&D&I to offer our clients and future clients a unique product.
- We always seek total customer satisfaction, carrying out specific work according to their needs and going to their facilities for the final development of the product.
- XLG management is committed to eliminating hazards and reducing Health and Safety risks and a commitment to the consultation and participation of workers and, where they exist, their representatives.
Emilio Sáez Pérez – Managing Director
XLG Heat Transfer S.L.