In compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as foreseen in Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD), we inform you that the Data Collector of your personal data is:
Company name: XLG Heat Transfer, S.L.
Registered Office: Calle Magallanes (poligono Industrial la Estrella), 6, Molina de Segura, 30500, Murcia (Spain)
C.I.F.: B - 73386500
Contact number: +34 868 000 085
- All personal data supplied by the interested parties and collected by THE COMPANY, regardless of their medium (contracts, request for information, emails or any other source), are automatically processed and included in the files that THE COMPANY stores in accordance to what is stipulated by the laws in force.
The legal basis for the processing and collection of Personal data is the explicit consent granted by the user in a free, specific, informed and unambiguous way, through a clear affirmative action as is the checking of a box made available for this purpose, or requested by THE COMPANY and granted by the user and/or; the establishment of a pre-contractual or contractual relationship between THE COMPANY and the client [article 6.1 a] and b) of the GDPR], even though the withdrawal of consent will not condition the execution of the contractual relationship in its case.
PURPOSE AND AIM
The purpose is the information and commercialisation, properly differentiated, as well as other activities specific to THE COMPANY’s activities. The processing of Personal Data of clients, potential clients and/or applicants requesting information, collected through the Website: ---, will be done for the following purposes in order to:
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY (THE CONSUMER OR USER THAT PROVIDES HIS OR HER DATA)
We remind you that you can refuse to receive commercial information through any means and at any time, as well as to refuse the automatic processing of the collected personal data and/or exercise the rest of your ARCO rights by sending an email to the email address – or at THE COMPANY’S mailing address mentioned above.
- ARCO Rights. The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, to rectify, delete or transfer it and to limit or oppose its processing by sending a request, accompanied by a copy of an official ID, to the address of THE COMPANY. Likewise, you can also file a complaint with the control authority.
CONSERVATION AND TRANSFER
The data of users and clients will be conserved for as long as required by their contractual relationship, and once the contractual relationship that binds the parties is terminated, the information will be conserved until the end of the limitation period of the responsibilities incurred by THE COMPANY because of their processing and/or based on the company’s internal policy regarding the clients’ contact details, 5 years after the termination of its assignment. If, on the contrary, the processing in question is based on the user’s consent and he or she withdraws his or her consent, the information will only be conserved until firm withdrawal of such consent.
- As exception to the above, there are all those cases in which the conservation of the information is required by a court order or, if it is necessary for the defence of any possible claims, as allowed by all applicable regulations, and for the period during which THE COMPANY can incur legal liabilities due to the services it has provided.
During the period of conservation of the Personal Data, these will only be transferred either at the moment in which the user expressly requests it to THE COMPANY’s controller through the contact details previously mentioned (email or postal mail); as well as if the user exercises its rights before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, always to demonstrate our obligations before this entity; or before any other public or private entity by any legal obligations in compliance with the obligations which may be incurred by the different Public Administrations, State Security Forces and Judicial Institutions.
THE COMPANY, in accordance with the pertinent laws and regulations, compels not to make any Personal Data public, to keep it in its custody and to employ all technical and organization security processes necessary to ensure that the data are secure, that they are not altered, accessed or processed without authorisation. That they are not lost and that they are properly destroyed if the interested party requests so, in exercise of his or her rights, or because their foreseen conservation period has expired. Likewise, for the purpose of ensuring the security of the supplied information, THE COMPANY informs you that it continuously supervises, controls and revises these security processes in order to guarantee the security of the aforementioned information in accordance with international security standards.
- Likewise, we inform you that when THE COMPANY acts as Data Controller, it will be subject to the obligations foreseen by the relevant laws and regulations and it will process the data in accordance with the instructions established by the data controller or controllers. In any case, THE COMPANY is obligated not to use the data that it may have access to during the exercise of its professional activity for purposes other than those agreed to by the controller.
- For its part, and in turn, the client or user is responsible for the veracity, authenticity and accuracy of the data supplied, so that the presumption of good faith of THE COMPANY, as owner of the web site and service provider, is established. If the data result to be false or if they belong to third parties that have not consented to their transfer, THE COMPANY reserves the right to destroy this data to protect the right of its owners, exempting themselves from the liability of having obtained the personal data in question in an irregular manner.
WEB AND DATA MANAGERS
As data manager we have hired the following service providers who have committed to complying with all regulatory provisions applicable in terms of data protection, at the time of hiring:
- Google, Inc., company of Delaware with registered office in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”) supplies its services of WEB ANALYSIS.
- In relation to the retention of data in accordance with the LSSI, THE COMPANY informs that our Data Manager previously cited, as a data hosting service provider and by virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), retains the information, essential to identify the origin of the data hosted and the time when the provision of the service began, for a maximum period of 12 months. The retention of the data does not affect the secrecy of the communications and may only be used in the context of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public safety, placing itself at the disposal of judges and/or courts or the Ministry that so requires.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- In relation to the Intellectual Property of the software that collaborators are given access to, the user must respect the programs of third parties made available to THE COMPANY, even if they are free and/or at the public’s disposal.
- In relation to the public property of the content we house, any use that is contrary to the use permitted by any law on intellectual property as it pertains to the services supplied by THE COMPANY is prohibited, and in particular:
- Any use that is contrary to Spanish laws or that infringes the rights of third parties.
- The publishing or transmission of any content that, in THE COMPANY’S view is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
- The cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in defiance of the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
- The use of the email server of the domain and of the email addresses to send unwanted mass emails.
- The user is responsible with have liability as to the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
- The user or consumer will compensate THE COMPANY for the expenses generated by the imputation of it, whenever the responsibility is attributable to the user or consumer, including any fees and legal defence expenses, even if the judicial decision is not final.