In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our regulation through paragraph 2 of Article 22 of the Law for the Information Society following the directions of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as well as EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as foreseen in Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD), we proceed to inform you, in detail, regarding how cookies are used on our Website.
What are cookies?
The word cookies is used to refer to small files that are stored in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the service may remember the visit of this user later on when he or she returns to access our contents. This information does not reveal your identity, nor any type of personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your computer, but it does allow our system to identify you as a particular user that has already visited the website previously and displayed certain pages etc. Furthermore, it allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information, such as for example your past visits and which specific pages you viewed.
The purpose of cookies is to help Users access the Website and the selected Services more quickly.
Cookies used on this Website
Below, we identify the cookies that are used in this portal, as well as their typology and function:
|Name||Category||Description||Owner||Duration||Provider and more information|
|4fa23671b8cb5784bdabaa54566e55ba||Session||It is necessary for the operation of the website||Own||Session|
|_ga||Analysis||It is used to distinguish users||Third person||2 years||Google. https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es-419#analyticsjs|
|_gid||Analysis||It is used to distinguish users||Third person||1 day||
|_gat||Functionality||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||Third person||1 minute||
|1P_JAR||Functionality||Transfer data to Google||Third person||1 week||
|CONSENT||Analysis||Store information, identifiers and preferences related to Google||Third person||Persistent||Google. https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es|
|ANID||Publicity||Third person||68 days||
|APISID||Analysis||Storage of user preferences in Google||Third person||24 months||Google. https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es|
|HSID||Session||Storage of user preferences in Google||Third person||Session||Google. https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es|
|NID||Functionality||Viewing maps using Google Maps||Third person||6 months||Google. https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es|
|SID||Session||Store information, identifiers and preferences related to Google||Third person||Session||Google. https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es|
|SIDCC||Analysis||It is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about navigation||Third person||3 months||Google. https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es|
Types of cookies
• Own cookies: those cookies that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user through a system or domain managed by the Website’s publisher and from which the service requested by the user is offered.
• Third-party cookies: those cookies that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a system or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but rather by other entities that process the data obtained through the cookies.
There is also a second cookie classification which depends on the period of time that they remained stored in the client’s browser. These are:
• Session cookies: designed to gather and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are normally used to gather information that is only stored to provide the service requested by the User on a single occasion (for example, a list of purchased products).
• Persistent cookies: The data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a definite period of time by the controller of the cookie, which can last from several minutes to various years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the obtained data are processed:
• Technical cookies: those cookies that allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and to use the various options and services that it contains, for example, control the traffic and communication of data, identify the session, give access to restricted areas, remember elements that integrate an order, finalize an order, finalize a subscription or participation to an event, use security elements during browsing, store content for the promotion of videos, or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
• Personalisation cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics that depend on the criteria of the user’s terminal, such as for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration through which the service is accessed, etc.
• Analysis cookies: allows the controller of the cookies to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform for the purpose of introducing updates based on the analysis of the data regarding the users’ use of the service.
• Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: store information on the behaviour of the users which is obtained through the continuous observation of his or her browsing habits which then allow the development of a specific profile to allow for the display of ads based on this profile.
Deactivation and elimination of the cookies
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or if you prefer to receive a notification any time a cookie wishes to be installed, you can configurate your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow you to manage your cookies through 3 different options:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks the user if he wishes to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
- Your browser may also include the option of selecting the cookies that you wish to have installed on your computer in detail. Concretely, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from specific domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are eliminated whenever you close your browser);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
The user can, at any time, choose which cookies he or she wishes to use on this website, nevertheless he or she is informed that if they deactivate cookies, some of the services available on this website may no longer work. How you deactivate cookies depends on each browser, but usually it can be done through the Settings or Tools menu. You can find more information on how to configurate the most popular browsers in the following places:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult the support section of Microsoft or the Help section of your browser.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings. For more information consult the support section of Mozzilla or the Help section of your browser.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check the support section of Google or the Help section of your browser.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult support section of Apple or the Help section of your browser.
The Cookies Policy of THE COMPANY can be modified in accordance with any possible legislative updates that pertain to it, for the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Also, if THE COMPANY changes its address. This is why we advise Users to visit it periodically.
If any significant changes are made to the Cookies Policy of THE COMPANY, we will proceed to inform you through a new notice on this website so that you can, if need be, proceed to grant or withdraw your consent.